Moringa Oleifera Leaves | Rivashaa Agrotech Biopharma Private Ltd
Moringa leaves are a great nutritional supplement, and are ideal for use both as powder and when used fresh for cooking. At Rivashaa, we specialize in harvesting natural, organic, responsibly-sourced Moringa pods, leaves, seeds and roots. We’re based in India, and are a leading supplier for numerous companies which utilize Moringa Oleifera for products like nutritional supplements, leaf powder, ben oil and so much more.
If you are in need of a new Moringa Oleifera supplier in India, we are here to help. We offer the highest-quality leaves from the Moringa plant, and can provide you with all of the materials you need to create Moringa powder and similar products. Learn more below.
Rivashaa Specializes In The Year-Round Production Of Moringa Oleifera Leaves
If you need a trusted, reliable partner for year-round shipments of Moringa products such as leaves and powder, you can trust Rivashaa. We work with companies both in India and abroad, and have a long track record of success when it comes to supplying our clients with high-quality Moringa products.
We Utilize Sustainable Farming Practices For Better Results
- 100% organic – We do not use any genetically-modified seeds, synthetic fertilizers, or any other such products to grow our Moringa Oleifera crops. Our goal is to grow our products naturally – which results in higher overall product quality, and a lower environmental impact.
- Sustainably grown – We source all of our Moringa Oleifera from sustainable sources. Our leaves are grown with a minimal environmental impact, and harvested using the latest techniques to ensure the Moringa tree itself is never harmed by the process.
- Pesticide-free – We use absolutely no pesticides or harmful chemicals on our trees. By doing so, we are able to preserve product quality and safety, and minimize our impact on the environment by preventing issues like chemical runoff into water sources.
- Checked for quality – All of our leaves and other Moringa products are checked regularly by our quality control department to ensure they are free of fungus and parasites like aflatoxin, and meet our rigorous standards for product quality.
Get Samples Of High-Quality Moringa Leaves Perfect For Any Use
- Cooking – Moringa Oleifera leaves have a similar taste compared to other leafy greens like spinach and kale, and are commonly cooked whole and used in Indian dishes. This is also becoming more popular in the West.
- Nutritional supplement – Due to its high levels of plant-based protein and nutrients, vitamins and minerals, Moringa powder is often used as a nutritional supplement. It can be used on its own and be brewed into a tea, or blended with protein powders and other supplements. It is also sometimes used to fill capsules, and sold in a pill form as a nutritional supplement.
- Antioxidant supplement – Moringa leaves are believed to have antioxidant properties which could help fight back against carcinogens and free radicals which may contribute to cancer.
Moringa Oleifera Leaves – A “Superfood” With Plenty Of Beneficial Effects
Contact Us Today To Order Moringa Samples And Learn More About Our Products
Whether you need leaves, pods, seeds or roots, our Moringa products will not disappoint. Want to learn more about choosing Rivashaa as your Moringa supplier? Give us a call now at 91 79 2646 26 88 / 2646 33 95, visit our website, or send us an email at email@example.com now. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'd love to hear from you about your project!
Get a no-obligation quote!
Benefits and other pages
P.S: WE COMPLY AS PER THE (CCRs) VALID PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE AND ISPM-15
MARKING AS PER CBEC INSTR. F.No.450/19/2005-Cus-IV DTD 16.9.13 AGAINST
PRESENTATION OF IMPORT PERMIT AND/OR PURCHASE ORDER
This website is updated and maintained by Rivashaa Agrotech Biopharma Private Limited. As a matter of policy, Rivashaa Agrotech Biopharma Private Limited does not entertain any anonymous or pseudonymous inquiries.